A UNIQUE AND POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP
A powerful partnership has been founded by a statewide non-profit, the Virginia Association for Parks, together with Virginia State Parks – the largest public-private collaboration in the 80 year history of our parks.
The working goal is to raise $5 million to ultimately provide new, innovative and engaging exhibits at 13 state parks. They will interpret our state’s cultural and natural history for all ages while promoting a healthy active outdoor lifestyle for our citizens. The project has been endorsed by the Governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe and his wife Dorothy.
- Donate in December - Help Establish the Natural Bridge State Park December 22, 2015
- Ghostly Tales of Selected Virginia State Parks December 4, 2015
- Southwest Virginia Museum Historical State Park's 9th Annual Hoots 'N' Haints Family Festival October 28, 2015
- Field Note Friday - A Sneak Peak of Spring April 24, 2015
- Hungry Moms Love Hungry Mother for Mothers' Day April 23, 2015